4th Annual NorCal Ruck
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Back at Camp Herms!
1100 James Pl
El Cerrito, CA 94530
Group Presentations about:
- How not to die/Things that can kill you
- Leave No Trace and Trail Town Etiquette
- Lightweight and Ultralight Gear
Breakout Sessions include:
- Navigating Maps and Apps
- Food and Resupply
- Budgeting and Finances for a hike
- Women-specific hiking
- Self-care and post-trail re-entry
Trail-specific breakout sessions (based on attendee interest):
- Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail, Continental Divide Trail, John Muir Trail, Tahoe Rim Trail, Sierra High Route, Camino de Santiago, Te Araroa, Pacific Northwest Trail, Grand Enchantment Trail, Low to High Route and more
Personal Pack Shakedowns (bring your kit!)
Register now to save your spot. Breakfast bites and amazing BBQ lunch provided.
Free parking is available at Camp Herms. The camp is also accessible from El Cerrito del Norte BART station via Bus #7.